The financing of the CAMI College infrastructures is composed of three specific structures
The benefactors finance the sporting infrastructure which is made available to the whole school free of charge.
The irreversible allocation of the funds is the guarantee of the permanent nature of the sporting infrastructures; the funds cannot be refunded.
Two endowment funds*
The CAMI Heritage Fund and the CAMI Development Fund, direct and coordinate the financial development, set the fees and funds the launch of whole School projects.
Foundation and endowment funds
Under French law, various management control procedures ensure perfect transparency in the functioning of the foundations and endowment funds (auditor, respect for accounting procedures, etc) and the use of endowments.
Allocation of benefactors in the foundation and the endowment funds: The benefactors
• Will have a seat on the administrative council
• Will be able to nominate a qualified member of their choice on the consultative committees
• Will receive the right to sponsor a defined number of students each year
• Will benefit from the ceremonial rooms of the School and boxes for sporting
• Will see their company logo or their name inscribed in the School and/or sporting buildings.
CAMI - 4, Avenue Ambroise CROIZAT - 66330 CABESTANY - FRANCE Tél. : 00 33 4 68 62 32 50 - Portable : 00 33 6 22 50 68 13 mail: firstname.lastname@example.org